Leveraging decades of experience with excess carriers, reinsurers and actuaries, firm attorneys review and audit claims-handling practices for a variety of entities to ensure they are in line with industry standards and best practices.
This includes helping programs address critical questions such as:
- Are reserves adequate and based on accurate assumptions?
- What is the program’s history of payout to reserve?
- Are outside counsel accurately evaluating cases and the program?
- Are the assessments of the chance of success based on accurate assumptions?
- Does the current reporting process adequately address each of the program’s key stakeholders?
- Is software adding value and ensuring the best analytics?
- Are processes in place to facilitate key learnings and process improvements following each case?
The firm also provides monitoring of related trials and advice on trial strategy.